Abstract Submission Guidelines
Abstract submissions open on: August 20, 2021
Abstract submissions close on: September 30, 2021
Final Program Release: October 4, 2021
Thank you for choosing to submit an abstract to the 14th Annual International Conference of NATCO. We appreciate your participation and look forward to your submission.
Mode of presentation: Poster or Podium
1. Abstracts should be structured in the below format: Background Objective Of The Study Material And Methods Results Conclusion
2. All abstracts must be typed in English, according to the instructions on in this page.
3. Abstracts should have a maximum of 300 words, preferred font: Times New Roman (12 font size), single line spacing.
4. The presenting author is responsible for all communications and must complete the contact details. Abstracts not accompanied by contact details will not be accepted for review.
5. Once you submit the abstract, you will receive an acknowledgment email from NATCO.
6. Abstract Review: Abstracts will be reviewed and selected for presentation.
a. Abstracts will be blinded for peer review. Authors should be cautious while using institutional references Body of the abstract: Do not include author names and / affiliations in the body. Abstracts that include references to authors or institutions will not be reviewed.
b. All information related to the conference will be communicated to the corresponding author only. The corresponding author will receive confirmation through email after the successful submission of the abstract. It will be the responsibility of the submitting author to share communications with co-authors. If the abstract is accepted for presentation (podium/poster), the author will receive a confirmation mail.
NOTE: No changes can be made to the abstract once it has been submitted. Abstracts not conforming to the required format may be rejected.
AwardsThe best paper and poster presentations will be awarded cash prizes.
14th Annual International Conference of NATCO
ONLINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FORM