Terms & Condition
By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept and agree to be bound by, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions as set forth below and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and NATCO to the contrary of these Terms and Conditions of Use are superseded and of no force or effect.
Internet Use Policy
1.You may freely browse the Site and download information from this Site, including any text, images, audio, and video (the “Information”) for non-commercial, personal use. The content on the Site is copyrighted and may not be used without the written permission of NATCO. NATCO neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with DLA. With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right in the Information, or any copyright of DLA or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
2. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this Site is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. NATCO assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. In particular, NATCO will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the Information contained on the Site.
3. NATCO also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site. NATCO reserves the right to modify the information contained in this Site without notice, and makes no commitment to update the information contained in this Site.
4. NATCO does not accept responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of its Site, whether the result of actions or omissions of an entity of NATCO or a third party.
5. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of NATCO or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting.
6. Any unauthorized use of any images on the Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
8. Any reference to any institution, organization, entity, individual, product, brand, process, therapy, drug, or service does not constitute or imply any endorsement or recommendation. The names of health care centers, drug manufacturers, or treatment providers do not constitute or imply an endorsement or recommendation. Any opinions, advice, statements, services or other information provided by, or made by, a third party are those of the respective contributors or authors.
9. Links to this Site are permitted only to the home page. You may not link to any other pages without the prior written consent of NATCO.
10. You will indemnify NATCO from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, suits, actions, demands, proceedings, (whether legal or administrative) and expenses arising out of or relating to any use of any discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like contained on this Site, including any that may arise from a violation of this notice. Such claims shall include, but shall not be limited to, claims based upon trademark, service mark, trade name, copyright and patent infringement, trademark dilution, tortious interference with contract or prospective business relations, unfair competition, defamation or injury to reputation, misrepresentation or breach of warranty, or other injuries or damage to business.
12. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of REPUBLIC OF INDIA and the Courts at Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction in all matters and disputes arising out of and relating to the site. The parties shall attempt to settle any dispute arising from and/or in connection with this agreement by way of negotiation. If the dispute is not so resolved within 30 days, it shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. Each party shall nominate its own arbitrators and the two arbitrators thus nominated shall appoint the Chairman of Arbitral Tribunal and the place of arbitration shall be Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India only. Arbitrator may/should be from Medical/Health Care profession. All disputes under this agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdictions of the courts situated at Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India only. The language of the Arbitration shall be English.